Employees are your company’s backbone, and you can’t succeed without your employees. An employee relocation service companies in Rockville, we specialize in seamless, hassle-free moves, so you can focus on running your business. As a business owner, you have a huge responsibility to accommodate employee relocations. It can be challenging to find a reputable moving company with professionalism for a quick and easy move.
The DMV MOVERS LLC is one of the country’s most reliable and knowledgeable relocation teams. Moreover, effective moving management solutions will help employees and their families move as smoothly and quickly as possible.
However, your employees, organization, and your belongings will benefit from our customized relocation packages. But the best part? You can even have a customized corporate moving policy tailored to your company’s valuable objectives, budget, and needs also. Well, let’s see below for more advantages.
With Your Employee Move, We Strive To Offer The Following Services :
Thankfully, our Rockville employee moving company is here to help. In addition to our services in Rockville, Maryland, and Washington, DC, and provide comprehensive relocation services and moving crews.
- It is our mission to provide you with quality services and professional office movers. Whether you’re office moving locally or long distance we can help.
- From the first visit to the last document signing, a project manager will oversee the commercial move.
- You need to protect the sensitive information of your company (including customer & employee information, confidential records, & various paperwork).
- You also need to secure your assets (including all belongings, electronics, computer & IT related other equipment’s).
- Make sure your assets arrive at their new location safely and efficiently.
- You should also protect old and new buildings during the relocation in order to prevent damage.
- Packaging, loading, unloading, and unpacking should be handled with great care.
- You will not be charged for an assessment, and you are under no obligation. By helping to devise customized relocation policies, we help you meet your employee relocation goals.
- In addition to meeting your needs, we also satisfy your CFO’s requirements for cost-effectiveness & savings.
- You will also receive a sample Request for Proposal, and we can assist you with reviewing and developing your proposal.
- We are here to assist you in asking relevant questions, comparing similar offers, and selecting the best solution as well.
Employee Relocation Service Companies Near Me In Rockville
Do you need to relocate your merchandise, employees, paperwork, belongings, and more? Do you really need the best Employee moving services near me in Rockville for anything you might need? You are in the right hand now.
- In addition to moving desks, documents, manufacturing equipment, furniture, and unique items, we can transport your employees to their new location as well.
- As corporate movers with decades of experience, Employee movers in Rockville, MD understand that these moves must be handled carefully.
- It is vital that your employees moved into or out of Rockville as quickly and organized as possible to ensure a smooth transition back to work.
- In addition, we realize that moving experiences play a crucial role in shaping your company’s image, particularly when you relocate new employees.
- For this reason, we make sure your business shines. This includes everything from house surveys to delivery.
Experienced Employee & Commercial Moves
Our experienced team can help you plan and execute a smooth corporate move, including:
- Early planning will save you time and money.
- We have a team of experienced and professional commercial movers in Rockville at your disposal.
- Let your employees know in advance that you are moving soon.
- Explain what you expect from them during, before, and after the transition.
- Be sure nothing gets left behind by using a moving checklist.
- During the move, this step helps ensure the safety of your employees, paperwork, & building.
Our Price Offers
Full Moving Service Price Hourly:
2 MEN + 17ft BOX TRUCK = $350 (Min 2 hours moving, additional hour will be $110 per hour)
3 MEN + 26ft BOX TRUCK = $700 (Min 3 hours moving, additional hour will be $160 per hour)
4 MEN + 26ft BOX TRUCK = $900 (Min 4 hours moving, additional hour will be $190 per hour)
Labor Only Service Price Hourly:
2 MEN = $95/HR ( 2 Hrs Min. Plus One Trip Charge )
3 MEN = $139/HR ( 3 Hrs Min. Plus One Trip Charge )
4 MEN = $160/HR ( 4 Hrs Min. Plus One Trip Charge )
1. We’ve available various size trucks. Price will be changed if you choose your preference.
2. Long-distance costs will be different depends on the packaging, vehicle, and moving distance.
3. Insurance and toll-fee will make price variances.
Frequently Asked Question’s ( FAQ )
01. What Do Relocation Services Do?
Generally, in a relocation package, most companies cover expenses other than just moving & transportation. Employees and their spouses might receive work visa assistance and paid travel assistance in finding housing before their move. When employees relocate, they may also provide cultural assimilation assistance.
02. What Is A Reasonable Employee Relocation Package?
It can be expensive for companies to relocate an employee. The average moving package price between $21,327 to $24,913. In addition, homeowners can expect to spend about $61,622 to $79,429 on relocation services, as reported by “Worldwide ERC,” the relocation industry’s trade group.
03. What Happens To Employees When A Company Relocates?
When a corporation moves its headquarters, some employees may accept transfers, and others may be terminated from their employment. There may be an impact on employees depending on the options available, such as relocation or severance benefits.
04. Are Moving Expenses Taxable To An Employee?
Short answer: yes. In general, relocation costs paid by employers to employees (other than GBO/BVO home sale programs) are tax-deductible for employees by the IRS & state authorities.
05. Is An Employee Relocating For A Job Worth It?
If a position offers growth potential or immediate advancement, it might be worth moving. Significant salary increases, sign-on bonuses, promotions, and new connections all provide excellent reasons for relocating.
For More Details About FAQ’s- Click Here
Request For Proposal
Please let Employee Relocation Service Company in Rockville know if you are planning to prepare a proposal for managing your employee relocation program. You may also need our assistance in putting together a bid package and developing a sample “Request for Proposals.”
If you’re looking to hire the best employee movers in MD, we are the company to call. Get in touch with us, and hope we’ll talk soon.